Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Did I really do all of that today?

My arms hurt. My back hurts. My HAIR hurts.

And that was just from work today.

Dinner is not yet on the table, or even started. I have two loads of laundry in the dryer that have to finish drying, after which I will fold the clothes and put them away.

I am also working on a project for a friend of my mom and dad. Which is time consuming, and has a swiftly approaching deadline... Which project I am working on right now, in the hopes that I can get it done before the weekend, so I can take it home with me.

All I would like to be doing right now is this: Sit with my feet up, sipping a margarita of the type served at Red Lobster, with the warm breeze drifting in through the open window, reading a good romance novel, eating chocolate covered caramels without gaining an ounce of weight...

Yep, not gonna happen...

No comments: