Friday, April 14, 2006

Why do I always forget the cardinal rule of shopping?

"Never go shopping when you are tired or grouchy. You won't like anything you try on, and you'll just buy something for the sake of buying something to have to wear Easter morning for less than an hour and a half."

The large that I bought was too big, but the medium was too small in a crucial area.

About the only thing I am looking forward to is wearing my sexy black heels with the rhinestone detail that I wore to my class reunion. I'll have to paint my toenails tomorrow night.

Laundry is in the wash, my son is cleaning up the lego explosion in the living room. I am just waiting to put the clothes in the dryer, and then we are going to decorate eggs. I just need to find a couple of white crayons, and get out the food coloring and vinegar. No one was more shocked than I was when he actually agreed to help decorate.

Of course, he's planning on making his look like the Death Star...

No comments: