Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring Forward

I was right in the middle of a weird, yet fun dream...

I was in flight training class with Apollo, back at school. We had just gotten reassigned to a new trainer, one we liked instead of that brat girl with the red hair. I was still me, and one of my other friends and I were fighting over whose call sign got to be Starbuck. One of the teachers made me turn around, so they could cut off part of the bottom of my favorite pink shirt, because someone had written something nasty on it. They wouldn't tell me what it was. That was okay, because I was going to get to learn how to fly Vipers. Cool! I high-fived Apollo, and another girl, then it was time to begin.

The music had just started, so we could warm up and work out. I stretched one way, then the other, and was just getting ready to start dancing....

"Mom!"

Who is this "Mom" of whom you speak? I pulled Apollo into a Tango...

"Mom! You forgot to set your clock ahead! It's 9:21! I'll set it for you!"

I woke up, and realized that my son was right. He set my clock ahead for me, then proceeded to set the others.

Damn.

I'm obviously going through BSG withdrawal...

No comments: