Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Manson's Phone Booth

You all know how much I love my hometown, right? It is pretty, clean for the most part, and is where the heart of my family lives.

It's pretty small.

So small, that there really isn't a phone booth in town.

Or so we thought, until last July, when I drove home to visit my parents. I saw this at their corner:

Manson Phone Booth

After having a good laugh about it with my sister, and parents, after church the next morning, Movie Star and I decided we had to grab the camera and go see if it worked.

Movie Star about to find out if the phone works...

Who are we going to call?

Alas, no dial tone...

3 comments:

NedKelly77 said...

You didn't mention if it was you taking the picture or having a picture taken. :)

jennifer said...

That would be my sister, Movie Star.

NedKelly77 said...

Movie Star. I don't know about that.

Professional photographer must be your part. :)