Friday, April 28, 2006

Yikes! It's a blog post!

"I'm feeling bet tar!"

So I got to actually go somewhere and have fun tonight! More on that later... I feel a podcast coming on... :)

I still have a bit of an icky cough, but I am hoping with a little rest that I can finally shake this thing. This weekend, I plan on sleeping in a bit, doing laundry, actually cooking real food, and hopefully finishing my dress for the ren faire in Amana next Sunday. Note to self: call eye doctor tomorrow and get prescription so I can order some contact lenses so I don't look like an idiot in my glasses...

Another note to self: Please remember to not eat tomato products or chocolate this week.

My son's plans for the weekend involve Nintendo products.

(psst. did I ever mention that we have a SuperNES with nearly all of the classic Mario games???? I totally r0x0r on those!!!)

No comments: