Sunday, April 23, 2006

I feel better now, thanks to my nephew, and Dublin Bay

I can hardly breathe, but I had a great time this afternoon and evening with my family. Of course, none of my clothes will fit tomorrow thanks to the raspberry pork loin, garlic mashed potatoes, and spinach artichoke dip that I had at Dublin Bay tonight. Very good, but very salty. Although, I didn't have lunch today, and I had just a few doritos for breakfast, so the calories probably even out.

So, yes, I am in a better mood, and the pity party is over. I hate feeling sorry for myself, and it is usually only when I am either very tired, or very sick, that I get that way. This weekend, I was both. My face feels numb, too, from the sunburn, and my raw nose. I am going to bed early tonight.

I am going to spend some time finishing up the black trim on my new green dress. I just have about half of the neckline to finish. Just a little more to go on this dress, and it will be ready to wear. Then I just need about three or so hours on my son's new tabard. Most of that will be painting the design on the front. I also need to buy a coconut and saw it in half... :)

No comments: