Saturday, April 22, 2006

Surviving, so far

Okay, the LAN game is over for now, and I am unsuccessfully trying to get the kids to get ready to at least pretend they are going to go to sleep.

So far, the sleeping bags haven't even made it into the living room.

I've got The Chronicles of Narnia cued up and ready to go, but the kids are still looking at my son's new DS game. I"ve been hunting down loose styrofoam peanuts... You wouldn't believe where those things can hide. It was the best part of the whole night! Just picture three kids, a fan, and a box of styrofoam... and a big styrofoam fight!

Believe it or not, despite stuffing myself with pizza, cake and ice cream, I am actually hungry right now. Hungry enough to warm up some pizza. Because we've got nearly a whole large pizza left.

And best of all, the kids are still getting along! No fighting! I just wish they would get settled in, so I can go to bed and shut my door. The sudafed has not yet kicked in, and the alarm is going to ring very, very early tomorrow, so I can get ready to go to the parade before I have to find breakfast for all of the kids. :)

Why do I have to have this cold?????

No comments: