Saturday, April 08, 2006

Gorgeous afternoon...

And I am inside, doing taxes (dang, the d on my keyboard is not always cooperating if I don't really make certain that it is pressed firmly... must have been that kid that slammed his fists on my keyboard at that LAN party last year...)

Can I say again how badly the state taxes suck? As in, difficult to follow instructions on the form, and NOT BEING ABLE TO SAVE THE FORM AFTER YOU FILL IN ALL OF THE BLANKS??????????????

This is especially bad when you have switched out the old powermac 7300 with Printer sharing, with everything configured perfectly to allow your MacOS X Tiger equipped iBook to use the old Personal Laserwriter 320 that you bought back in college, and which isn't USB, of course, nor does it have network capabilities (although, you can't kill this printer. I have tried, repeatedly over the years, accidentally, of course).

SO, I am going to have to dig out the old computer and hope that I did not f-up any of the settings on it... I want to kick something right now.

No comments: