Wednesday, January 04, 2006

But not before I find three video tapes!!!

Because tomorrow is the Season Two Battlestar Galactica Marathon on SciFi!!!!!!! Starts at 7:00 am!

This, of course, is their run-up to the third season, which begins this Friday night.

Why, may you ask, am I peeved?

Because after cancelling the last two campouts due to lack of interest from the boys, we are actually having this weekend's campout, even though only two kids are signed up! Don't get me wrong, I am anxious to go camping, because my son could possibly finish another rank, and because I actually LIKE camping, and being outdoors. It's just.... just... WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE NIGHT OF THE SEASON PREMIERE??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe.

I havent even seen all of season 1... much less 2 and the start of 3. :P

As for campouts...

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend this weekend. Not because of rehearsal, but because of the OA banquet. This year I am actually spending the $105 to stay overnight. So while you are enjoying the nice hard ground of either the earth or the concrete floor, I will be lounging in the hot tub from about 9-11:30pm or so.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(guess who) hehehe

jennifer said...

HOT TUB???????!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen all of season 1 yet, either. Four more to go... i think... You can borrow what you need to catch up. I have no idea when I am going to be able to watch season 2. Classes start Monday...

Cement floors, huh? It probably would be warmer to sleep in a tent outside... Thanks for the warning. I am hoping this is more fun than Grinnell. At least the two kids going will actually want to do something other than play Magic. I am bringing a couple of books, though. Just in case.

Hot tub....

jealous...

badly jealous...