Saturday, January 28, 2006

I dream of Cylons

The last two nights, I've dreamed of Cylons.

Not dreamed that I was on the Battlestar Galactica, or anything that would make sense, but dreamed of Cylons here, in everyday life. Well, everyday life until they start shooting everyone.

I guess it is a good thing that I have caught up on all of the episodes to date, so maybe the Cylon dreams will stop. Last night's episode was pretty crappy, but it did serve to highlight that not everything is as rosy as it seems.

The more I think about it, the more they are really ruining Apollo's character. I didn't have a problem, like many people did, with Apollo's near miss last week, but a based on that episode, a different direction or handling was required for his character than what he received this week.

The biggest flaw was that there were NO CYLONS in this episode. A product of victory last week? Maybe, but there are Cylons in the fleet that could have been worked into the plot. Perhaps all will become clear in time, and this week's tangent may be the backstory of something greater.

I really hope they don't end up ruining my favorite show...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are ... there so many
songs... about Cyclons
And great big bad batt-le... stars!

Cyclons, are toasters
and humans, the roasters
And Cylons don't die very haaaaaaaaaard.