Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh, the Humanity...

My son had a physical this morning. He is totally, and completely healthy and normal.

And needs glasses.

Yep. Glasses.

And he has to go see his ear, nose and throat doctor to evaluate the hole in his eardrum to see if we are at the point growth-wise to have it fixed. Which he isn't, because his head hasn't stopped growing yet.

He also had to get a tetanus shot, the meningococcal vaccination (they have a life-time one now, instead of the 1-2 year one), and the flu-mist.

He's pretty miserably achy right now because of the tetanus shot. He's so achy and grouchy that I am letting him stay home from religious education classes tonight.

Now all I have to do is find an eye doctor in town so I don't have to drive all the way to Fort Dodge to go to my eye doctor...

No comments: