Sunday, July 23, 2006

Awake, sort of

You know how when you get too much sleep, you feel groggy, and worse than you would have felt without that much sleep?

This morning, I woke up at 8:30, because I moved in my sleep and knocked my bedside table over with a crash. Nothing was broken, and I was really glad that I did not have a cup of water or diet pepsi or anything on it like I normally do.

Not the best way to wake up in the morning.

I actually woke up at 5:00 am, the first time, but I did not feel like getting out of bed that early. That's part of the reason why I am feeling crappy and headachy. I should have just gotten up and done something.

I haven't had the TV on or anything today. I have read, I have played GameBoy, I have toyed with the idea of going shopping or to a movie (there are several I'd like to see), but nothing has sounded interesting enough to actually get me out of the house.

I don't want to eat lunch yet, since I ate breakfast late (I did go and get groceries for the week).

I may just have to write a bunch of stuff on a piece of paper, rip it up, and just draw something out of a hat...

No comments: