Sunday, July 23, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snarled

My. Sewing. Machine. Is. Acting. STOOOPID.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( I am very upset right now, as I was sewing the top stitching on the last of the four tabs for the black doublet. It worked just fine until a bit ago, so I oiled it, ran it to work the oil through, and IT STILL DOES THIS!!!! (click for a close up, and you can see the MESS that it is making... Time to dig out the manual and see if there is anything that could be causing this. I am using good thread, not cheap stuff, and have the correct size bobbin... tension was perfect. Maybe changing the needle would help.

All I know is that this will be the THIRD time I have ripped out a mess like this tonight. sigh I may just cut my losses and go read for a bit.

No comments: