Saturday, July 08, 2006

Yet another getting motivated post

I have been up since about 7:30, but stayed in bed dozing until about 8:30. A gradual wake-up was needed today, since I am going to be BUSY.

List for today:

1. Sort laundry
2. Start laundry, three loads
3. Fold and put away all laundry
4. Clean up kitchen (wipe counters, clean sink, clean out the refrigerator)
5. Clean bathroom
6. Vacuum living room - wonder of wonders, except for the garage sale boxes, it's clean, No Toys!!!
7. Sew like crazy. Get the upper part of the doublet done, so I can figure out how in the world to make the tabs for the bottom so that they are the right size, and look good. Oh, and don't forget to cut out the second layer of fabric for the collar.
8. Get off of my a$$ and get this crap done so I can have FUN today!!!!!

Cool. Just got off of the phone with my mom, and we can leave later today than I had thought. Yippee!!! More time at home!

No comments: