Saturday, July 29, 2006

Busy Day

My day so far:
Remember, this is in 105°F Heat Index)

1. Up at 8:00 am, after getting home at midnight from the LAN party.
2. Two loads laundry, washed, dried, put away. One load of jeans, washed, not dried, because I am getting FATTER!!!!!!!!!
3. Menus made for the week. Grocery list made. My son refuses to tell me what he wants to eat. Ever. So we're having what I want.
4. Bath. Scrub my face to remove the layers of skin destroyed by drinking regular pepsi, and the damn advair. Hopefully, I can repair the damage...
5. Kim called while I was in the bath, to let me know that she and my nephew would be over in about 30 minutes, to go swimming.
6. Made my son lunch, then got ready to go swimming.
7. Went swimming. The pool was that perfect temperature... so hard to describe, but we had a lot of fun with my nephew in the pool. He is completely fearless in water. We swam for about 40 minutes before he started getting cranky. I can't wait to do this again!
8. Changed, and grabbed my shopping list.
9. I went to three different stores looking for more of the wider trim for the black doublet (Wal-mart did not get more in yet.). I found something similar, but not quite the same at both Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabrics, but it was not close enough, and it felt cheap. I should have enough to do the main parts, but I was only able to get 4 yards the other day. I don't know how much more I will need to go around the tab edges.
10. Went to the library to pick a DVD we had requested.
11. Went to the grocery store and bought way too many groceries.
12. Came home, ate a little something for a snack, since I missed lunch completely.

Now... I'd like to take a nap, but it is so late that if I do, I won't be able to sleep tonight. Maybe I'll just close my eyes for an hour, and we can just eat dinner later tonight....

No comments: