Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey.... where's my Classic?

For a good long time, I had my Mac Classic set up in my room, on a printer table. Last summer, when I purged my room of the overly large computer desk, the Classic went into storage in my closet.

Except when I pulled the computer equipment that I am going to sell at a garage sale, the stack did not include my Classic. I don't recall seeing it at all since clearing out my room last summer. That's kind of a pain, since I wanted to reformat the others and set things up the way I had set up that Classic. There were some very old freeware games on it that would work on the SE/30s, too. Hmm... maybe I put it on that storage bin, the one that is now hidden by my son's unrolled sleeping bag, my rollerblades, and that gift bag full of old VHS tapes...

Yep. That's exactly where it was...

No comments: