Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weird dreams, and all that jazz

This morning, as I snuggled more deeply into the wonderful bed that is in my parents' guest room, I had the strangest dream...

I dreamed that I bought a motorcycle, and was riding it around Ames. Only Ames had these crazy hills, where each intersection was at the top of a hugely steep hill, so that driving down the street was a series of crazy ups and downs.

And then I parked the motorcycle in the hallway at St. Thomas, in order to pick up my son from religious ed.

WT?????

I hate motorcyles, and haven't ridden on one since I was probably six years old. This is probably the least likely thing I would ever do in my entire life... besides certain professions that cannot be listed on a semi-familty blog... ;)

So what does this dream mean??? I guess I'll have to do a little research...

No comments: