Thursday, July 13, 2006

Progress

Okay, I managed to get the stuffed animals for the garage sale sorted, and 5 boxes of stuff tagged. About the most expensive thing I am selling is a 35mm film camera, with a total of four lenses (3 close-up). I never could get the hang of it, so I am selling. It's pretty old. I have no idea what to sell it for, so I put $50 on the set, just to see how things go.

Oh, I guess I am selling some computers, which I keep forgetting to set up and get ready to go. Guess I will need to do that tomorrow night...

Time to get something to drink, and get some sleep. Insomnia can sometimes be helpful when you aren't trying to do something that requires a lot of concetration (25-cents, 25-cents, one dollar, etc...).

1 comment:

nerdrium said...

Selling some computers!

For shame!

:)

G.--