Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh... not happy...

I think I figured out why my Diet Pepsi has been tasting a little... off lately.

It's because I grabbed the wrong damn 2-liter bottles when I did the shopping last!!!!!! I've been drinking regular Pepsi all week!!!! I want to cry when I think about how many useless calories are now around my middle. I couldn't understand why the scale was where it was, when I really have hardly eaten much of anything this week.

Thousands of calories!!!!

The labels look nearly exactly the same, with the Superman contest stuff on it.

Not happy....

2 comments:

brainhell said...

Solution: Drink water, not sooda.

jennifer said...

But that would replace the caffeine that runs through my veins... LOL :) I drink water, too. I just like Diet Pepsi when it's really hot out, or if I have been working really hard.