Saturday, August 12, 2006

I have a name and a story!

Practice went well this morning. We worked on character development, and on getting to know each other's character and backstory.

I am feeling more comfortable about my place at court. I really enjoyed rehearsal, and am excited to see what happens next weekend. No site tour today, as there were a ton of people at the site, working on buildings, picnic tables, etc. Next week, we will be at a different location, as getting to the park today was a chore (the State Fairgrounds are VERY near to Sleepy Hollow...).

Anyway, back to work! I am putting together my sleeves, and then I will be taking apart my corset to make it front-opening (so I can keep the back laced, and thereby have a chance of getting ready on time). After the corset is redone, I will work on adjusting the bodice pattern (it also gapes a bit at the top of the back, and looks funny). I have to add a couple of inches to the farthingale waistband, add one more panel to the green taffeta underskirt I already have, then hem it.

In other words, EEK!!!! I have so much to do, and so little time!!!!!

No comments: