Saturday, August 19, 2006

Skirt panels - check!

Skirt panels have trim down the front sides, and are sewn together!!!! Tomorrow morning, when I can see straight again, I will cut the gingham strips for cartridge pleating, and get that heavy, gorgeous skirt pleated and sewn!

Hemming is going to be another matter. I am going to have to have some help, and I am not sure who I can find to help me, and when I am going to be able to do it. I think I can machine hem it, as long as I can get someone to pin it up for me. There will be trim that will cover any machine hemming stitches.

Tomorrow, I am going to get up early, get the grocery shopping done, start the laundry, then sew all flippin' day. No meeting tomorrow night, TG, but I have stuff to do every evening except Thursday and Friday. So, basically, my last full day is tomorrow, and I can probably get six hours of work done both Thursday and Friday, if I push like crazy.

Lots of work to do, but this gown is worth it!

No comments: