Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quilting done!

The quilted part of the black doublet is finished!!!!! Whew. Now all I have left to do is attaching the looped trim better, and some tidying up of the inside of the doublet. Very close!!!!

I would have been further along today, but I had a headache after work, so I took a nap before going to a scheduled picnic tonight. Between the nap and the picnic, I lost about 5 hours of work time.

I did get all of my measurements taken for my gown. I would like to know how it is possible to be a 14 for skirt waist, a 30 for skirt length, a twelve up top, and a six in arm length, and a four for back to waist length. Crazy... We'll see how the mockup for the bodice works... I have a feeling that it is going to take a lot of work to fit properly. And then I'll have to worry about weight fluctuations...

No comments: