Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One down...

Okay, actually two down.

Laundry - Check (only did one load of darks, so my son could wear a certain T-shirt tomorrow, that he has now decided he does not want to wear. He picked out another.)

My son's tabard - check! Done!!!!! I knew I should have made this pattern to begin with. I spent a total of three hours on this - the same amount of time I wasted making the one that ended up being small enough to maybe fit a seven-year-old. Hmm... I should see if I can find someone who would want it...

Okay, now to put the rest of the trim on my dress, and to tack down the facing. Then, I need to lint roll the skirts, and iron them to be ready for Saturday. The few wrinkles it did have will probably pull smooth because of the weight of the skirts, but I would like to be certain.

And since I have a beading needle again (four, actually), I can make more progress on putting the pearls on my bodice. Fun!!!!

No comments: