Thursday, August 03, 2006

Maybe I can do blue instead of red...

I may have to end up doing a blue dress instead of red... I know, I know... The point is, I just need to find some damn fabric already and get started on my garb.

More info about why I am in full-tilt workaholic mode will be forthcoming on Saturday afternoon, if all goes well Saturday morning.

I have a complete list of what exactly has to be purchased, sewn, or put together:

I need (and yes, this list is intimidating):


  • Bodice
  • overskirt
  • underskirt - I may be able to recycle one that I made awhile ago, just need to turn up the hem a bit more...
  • forepart (this is the part that shows under the overskirt
  • parlet (this is the white thing that goes under the bodice, and fills in the neckline area
  • sleeves
  • hat
  • fan
  • pouch


We'll see how this goes. Some of these will take less than an hour.

No comments: