Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tell me what you think...

This is how my day went.

• Was unplugging power cords in one of the rooms when there was a sudden HUGE ball of sparks and snap/popping sound. One of the outlets on the big power strip, which BTW, was NOT one that I was working with, apparently pull up and out of the strip causing a short. Luckily, I was not hurt. Scared the crap out of me, though...

• After work, on the way to Wal-mart, which is evil, but has the trim I need for my gown, the rearview mirror fell OFF OF MY WINDSHIELD.

• Could not find the right color cotton at Wal-mart for the lining to my bodice, but I DID find three more spools of the trim that I decided to use on my gown. I bought the red fabric for my son's new tabard.

• Left the grocery store without the chicken I wanted to buy, that was on my list, but found several frozen meals to make for dinners during this hectic next couple of weeks.

• Was going into the house when the bag of Diet Pepsi split open, and the jar of spagetti sauce that I did not know was in that bag came tumbling out, shattering on the ground.

• Cleaned up the mess. Explained to my son that we were not having spagetti tonight.

• Was so shaky from hunger that I ate two bowls of cereal while dinner was cooking (I apologize mom, for continuing to eat while I was on the phone, but I was about two steps from having to throw up because my blood sugar was so low).

• Went to do laundry, and one of the washers was broken.

Am I just having a string of bad luck today, or what?

No comments: